Mad Max



If there's one thing I miss about the whole employee-who-goes-to-an-office-everyday set-up, it's dressing up in whatever the hell I want to wear! This blog was actually made to be a fashion blog but as you can see, I have failed oh-so-miserably and I have no one else to blame but myself.

Just thought y'all should know, I now have a total of 14GB, 77 folders worth of outfit photos piled up in my drive from the past 1-2 years, begging to be post-processed and posted here! I don't even know where to start anymore. Sometimes I feel like "Okay, this is the day that the Lord has made when Niknok will actually and finally attend to these long-forgotten photos." But all that just *poofs* away when I open these doomed folders of forgotten #OOTDs.

Anyway, here's some of those forgotten photos:





I used to be really scared of maxi dresses and skirts because I wasn't blessed with legs for days and everytime I buy long clothes, they all just fall flat on the floor like those really long curtains and I end up looking like a four-year-old playing with mummy's clothes.

I think I may have found the solution for my maxi dilemma. Platform shoes! LOL. I'd say heels but I don't really wear heels anymore because they are life-threatening for commuters like me - except of course when there's a special occasion when I'm willing to risk my life just to look taller.

Top and shirt are both thrifted finds and I wore my favorite platform shoes that I got from Yesstyle.com last year!

How about you guys? What are your  silly fashion dilemmas?

BTW,  boyfriend and I saw Mad Max: Fury Road last Sunday. IT WAS AWESOME!!! My eyes literally hurt when we got out of the cinema because I was so into the movie, I barely blinked the entire time so as not to miss a scene. I had to close my eyes for a while just to ease the strained feeling around my eyeballs after that. For those who haven't seen it yet, go see it now!

Comments

Popular Posts