Chambray & Wine

As promised, I am back! I am back with new outfits, new stories, tons of new inspirations and I honestly don't know how or where to begin! *crying tears of joy*

OK done with drama. Down to business.

If it's any consolation to you, I have been preparing for this comeback since the summer, which is around April - May if you live here in the Philippines. So my first few posts would most likely be the ones taken when I still had "normal people" hair.

Like this:
I wore this when we were required to come to work in business casual attire because we had clients from the US coming over for a visit so we had to look decent.

I don't own anything "corporate" in my closet nor do I ever wish to so this is pretty much the most "decent" look I can come up with if not business-y.


denim button down top - thrifted | wine-colored pants - thrifted
platform brogues - thrifted | socks - i don't know where they're from haha

Yes my darlings, the only thing that isn't thrifted in this look are my socks and I don't even remember where I got them. I'll let y'all know when I find out! *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts