Nail Art: Gold N' Glitters

Still very busy with things. Did this to my nails after 30 hours of not getting sleep last week. Pretty cool for someone who hasn't had sleep at all, isn't it?. Oh well, some girls just can't go to sleep with their nails looking like a disaster. I may have been very stressed these days but at least it doesn't show in my nails.


Here's what I used for this nail art: 2 coats of Elianto gold glitter nail polish *I forgot the name of the color haha* and just 1 coat of Bobbie's! XD
Hope y'all liked it! Ciao! xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love that glitter on your nails:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your nails is so amazing, very nice color combination!

    You can also find nail art stuff @ Nail Art Station

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nails, they rule!:)

    enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love glitters, this one looks so pretty. And wow, the length of your nails is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts