Cheetah Girl


Cheetah print long cardigan - thrifted | Lace top - thrifted | Jeggings - Topshop | Studded oxford shoes - DV | Necklace - DIY

Still at work on a Sunday morning. Our rest day overtime will be over in an hour but I won't be heading home to rest yet cuz I'm going to DV (Divisoria) to run some errands with a little bit of shopping (cuz I'm in dire need of retail therapy right now).

But before I face this long, tiring day ahead of me, let me just share with y'all what I wore to work last Tuesday night.

So there. Even if I didn't get to feel mine at all, I hope you all are having a great weekend! xx

Comments

  1. Love your outfit, especially the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! specially the printed cardigan :)
    kiss
    Ylenia / Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so amazing you have beautiful blog
    Im following you follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cardigan and the studded oxfords <3 you look great!

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ava! :) I love the cardigan! ♥

    xx Cat

    PS. Join my PERFECT SUMMER Giveaway! http://www.sinosicat.com/2012/03/perfect-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great styling on this!

    XX,
    Jess

    jessnothinless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts