To The Max

Floral maxi dress - Mint | light wash denim jacket - thrifted | strappy wedges - thrifted

Me in a maxi dress? A very rare occurrence. I used to be afraid of long dresses because they are said to make short girls look way shorter than they already are. That's why I like my shorts, skirts, and dresses short extra short. Micro, even. Haha.

But there are days when I wanna wear a dress without having to worry about its hem flying up when the wind blows hard - giving perverts a chance to be their pervert selves.[I rant too much about pervs, don't I?] That's what maxi dresses are for, I think. It's for those "off days" when you just wanna slip into the most comfy thing in your closet and go through your daily routine.

At the risk of looking like I midget, I wore this dress to work one day! I wasn't in the mood to dress up that time but I was also bored of my ultimate go-to outfit which is the no-fail leggings, tee, and flats combo, so I ended up with this.

No regrets, just pure love and comfort! This dress is just so comfortable it's almost like I'm wearing a blanket or a curtain. Thank God I've conquered my fear of long skirts and dresses last year and I can't wait to wear more of them!

PS: Forgive me for my very creative and very original [never been heard or used before] post title. I'm afraid my brain is going through tiny technical difficulties at the moment. Gotta get some rest!

Have a happy weekend everyone! 

Comments

  1. love the braid in your hair and your sandals

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the braid in your hair and that maxi dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I'm now following you.


    Follow me & my bags, shoes, and all things dainty at:
    pjlattesbagbook.blogspot.com

    or on BLOGLOVIN' at pjlatte's bag book

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the look nikki! and ang ganda ng side braid mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit nikki!

    A printed maxi dress still makes you a stylish person with the right shoes and pull over even if you just wore it because you can't think of any outfit for day. In short lazy day means maxi dress! haha! \

    You are still lovely, like the braid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you did your hair, it's so adorable ^^

    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts