Sugarcoated


Corset top - SM dept store | ruffle skirt - thrifted | pink cardigan - thrifted | purple headband - from Nanay | necklace - Robinson's dept. store | gold studded belt - DV

I know I've said I'm going all-black-all-week on my last outfit post - and I'm actually doing it, I swear - but I don't want this blog to be filled with darkness the entire week. I'm still a bit stressed but why don't we take a break from all the angst and just try to be sweet and all-smiles today?

I have a funny story about this corset top. While I was on my birthday photosesh last week, I had the hardest time putting it on!!! Since I was, and have always been, a one-girl-army, no one was around to help me. *sob* I think it took me about 30-40 minutes just putting every single hook at the back in place! Oh, the stress!

So I thought, since it took me forever to put it on, I might as well take advantage of it by wearing it with a lot of different bottoms!

As you've already seen on my Birthday Girl post, I wore it with my favorite leopard printed skirt. Now, I'm in my pretty ruffly skirt and I topped it all off with a fuschia cardigan and a purple bow headband! So unbearably girly! Haha.

In the other photos, I wore it with denim cut-offs, tutu skirts, and a bubble skirt! But I'm not saying when I'm going to post them so you better watch out and keep dropping by The Niknok Style!

So...gotta go now! I have work to do!

Hugs & kisses,
Niknok

Comments

  1. funny & chick outfit!

    hugs!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy! <3

    btw, i'm following you blog, if you don't mind, would you following mine too? thanks a lot <3

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mix your outfit with thrift finds! I'm into that too! Pretty! Hey let's follow each others blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with these photos!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and these photos are so so cute!!

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures! and i love your outfit too!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog ganda! I'm following u now via GFC,hope u can take time to check out my blog and follow back if u like.

    Mitch,xx
    http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look so great. This combination is soooo cut. Love it!!
    xx J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is absolutely divine. I love the colors, I love the style, and I love the ruffles.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the turn out of these photos, nice effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so sweet girl! Love your style and blog very much!
    Keep going with the good work!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I really like the skirt, looks so cute and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *.* I love it!!! ;D


    http://mystiskfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT LOOK <3
    very lovely dear
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts