Stripes and studs





Top - thrifted | shorts - Jag | boots - thrifted | bracelets, rings, & sunnies - DV 

And we're back on regular badassery! Got studs on my wrists and studs on my boots cuz I like looking like a punk. This top is also super cool cuz the stripes are sheer! Too bad the photos didn't do justice to how awesome this shirt really is! If only I had an awesome photog for my outfits, then I'd get to show y'all the tiniest details of everything I wear.

Oh well, maybe it isn't time for me to find that perfect partner in running this blog yet. For now, I'm just gonna keep working hard for it - think of themes myself, do the layout myself, take photos myself, and basically do eveything ALL BY MYSELF. After all, I am superniknok, a one-girl-army. I can do everything on my own!

Comments

  1. Hai, you are so cool. Love your looks. and your shoes is so adorable <3

    Btw, i followed your blog, if you don't mind, how if you simply follow mine too?

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top <3 is a really simple look but I think the boots give it a lot of attitude. Really cool :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job, domz! :) i can truly understand about "doing it all yourself" haha coz it goes the same for me. i love your accessories btw.

    jadeserinabioneda.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit ! Love your boots ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you took these photos by yourself?? i woudln't notice if you didn't mention it! :P love the baddass look :)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this, casual rock 'n roll is the way to go haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes! And i love where you take your pictures! effect na effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a funky look! I love all your silver and black accessories :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts