Girl Thing



Sheer top - thrifted | jeans - Jag | flats - thrifted | headband - DV

Some girls say their style is "bipolar".
Mine has multiple personality disorder. 

I don't have just one look. One day I'm a punk, the next I'm a princess. One day I'm preppy, the next I'm trashy. One day I'm a hipster, the next I'm a pop star. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I just don't like sticking to one specific look. I like change. I love change! Or maybe, I'm just really crazy like that.

Don't I look a little too girly today? I think the DIY curls made the entire outfit look even more romantic. God knows how much I love curls. I've always wished I was born with curly hair. But I guess this DIY hairdo is the closest I can get to having my dream hair. Or maybe I should get a digital perm instead? Help me decide!

Back to the outfit, did you notice the triple play on bows here? One on my head, another on the neck of my blouse, and the third one's on my shoes! I didn't even notice that until I was editing the photos! Oh well, I'm afraid I may have fallen so deeply in love with this ruffly sheer top I thrifted last week. It's just that, I've never owned such a pretty blouse before! This one's such a keeper. In fact, I'm already thinking of other ways to wear it! Guess who's excited?

Comments

  1. Cute outfit! I really like that top :) Your bow is also a nice touch.

    xoxo
    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Love the pop of green in the outfit! I wished I could find some pretty stuffs at thrift shops too!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt and flats!

    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the pastel top! The bow is a cute little detail as well! Pretty!

    Love,
    WOLF359

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair nikki! :) and the shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curly hair suits you, Dominique! I would love to feature you soon in my blog, as I constantly feature other bloggers (local and international). Kind regards.

    Jade :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so pretty! It makes you young and so girly! ♥

    You always bring out the best in every outfit you mix and match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear that I saw those shoes (well not those exact ones since yours are thrifted) at the Net A Porter magazine. What a great find!

    Paola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love your flats :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is absolutely phenomenal. I love the color, and the curls are beautiful!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute shoes and headband! I'm a sucker for anything with bows <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by! you are so cute! those little flats are so adorable and i love the color!

    stop by again soon!

    xoxo,
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit! Your hair looks really good on you! :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute outfit! and you have a really nice blog! I'm a new follower via gfc, perhaps you follow me back when you like my blog too?
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts