Nail Art: Crack it up!


Finally got back to one of my favorite things to do - painting my nails! Me and my highschool friends bought cracking nail polish last December just because we were drunk and had nothing better to do. We never got to use it though because we were too dizzy to be painting our nails at the time. haha. So I used it for the first time today and was really amazed at how it works! So cool!

Next week, I'll try to use those nail art paint brushes I bought a long time ago but never got to use at all, and do my favorite design - zebra prints! xx

Comments

  1. Great nailpolish!!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will take a look and follow at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com
    for a touch of men's fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, I like it!!! Your nail style is simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nail cracks too I like, I buy from a kiosk in Trinoma near the sportswear shops I forgot the name though. san mo to nabili nikki ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts