I'm with the band.

Palazzo pants - thrifted | tank top - DIY | band leader hoodie - thrifted | gladiators - People R People

Aaaahhh long forgotten outfit photos. I've got a lot of these in my computer. Wore this when we were still on our night shift at work. I wasn't in the mood to dress up that night so I wore the most comfortable clothes I found in my closet!

May God bless the person who invented these pants. No longer do I have to worry about "not having anything to wear" on my off-days because these pants have been saving my butt since the day I got them! It's like a superhero pants. A total lifesaver!

Anyway, I'm posting this today because I've been such a responsible blogger lately and I thought I deserve a short break. It's just gonna be just a day or two though. But it's gonna be real quick you won't even notice I was gone.

I'm gonna be spending my free hours just lying around, being a proper sloth. Not a slut, ok? What I meant with "sloth" was the adorable Sid in the Ice Age movies! Haha Yeah, Sid the sloth is my peg for this tiny blog vacay I'm about to take.

Why I needed a "tiny blog vacay":
  • Must watch Gossip Girl's latest episode
  • Must catch up on Pretty Little Liars
  • Must watch the return of Skins UK
  • Suffer from heart attacks from watching all my favorite shows - and recover of course
  • Play Tetris on Facebook and attempt to get to a higher rank - if all else fails and I stay stuck in rank 16, I will try again next week
  • Paint my nails
  • Play with my kittens Miho & Maxxie
  • Get enough sleep
  • Scold myself for breaking my own promise that "I will get enough sleep"
Yeah, that's a LOT. And I don't have too much time in my hands right now to do them all while I'm on a serious blogger mode. I do have a lot of scheduled entries though, so there's really no room left for dead air.

I swear I'll be back so soon you won't even miss me. xx

Comments

  1. wow such cool style girl!!
    much love from beemod ;)

    beemod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hooded band jacket! :) enjoy your vacation! super nice PLL! ezraaa♥ hahaha

    xx
    Reg
    www.heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new header is so sweet :) and great outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely, love your skirt.

    Love,

    Lily from http://secretsofa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit love that hoodie!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i'm searching for those Jacket :) really cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a cool style and blog, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute ng jacket! Take a vacay if you really feel you need that :) There's a lot to do outside blogging too :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! I love that jacket so much and I looks so cool with the maxi skirt. I also adore your hair Nd that last photo is great! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic jacket! love the T-shirt!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the tank top and the jacket, such a rock and roll outfit <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it! its so rocker!!! we follow youe also you can follow us in www.femaleprint.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the jacket and t shirt!
    kisses

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't get enough of band jackets! this was a good thrift find:)


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a fan of wide-legged pants too! :) Followed your blog! I'll truly appreciate it if you could follow back! :))

    Thank you dear! :)

    xx,
    Nikki
    www.chalksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, your pants look so cool! i'm on a hunt for palazzo pants too.

    followed you, follow back? =)




    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts