Here comes the sun

Top - thrifted | Leggings - Topshop | Cardigan - SM | Flats - SM| Bag - My Aunt's | Necklace - Just G

We're back on day shift so, hello sun! We meet again! I'm also back to being "that weird girl who takes photos of herself in this place every morning". I don't really care though. People can stare all they want because I couldn't care less. Everyone's a  weirdo, I just happened to be this kind of weird. XD

So, today was my new lens' first day out. I thought I'd be able to make it work somehow but damn, using a 50mm lens with a self timer was way harder than I thought it would be. It was hell. I got pissed and almost threw the camera in the fountain. lol. But that was just my crazy impatient self throwing tantrums yet again - trust me, it's very normal.

Lucky me, there was a very kind guard who offered to take my pictures. May God always bless him! lol. He must have felt bad for poor little Niknok struggling to take pictures of herself. The photos he took were the only decent photos my camera came up with this morning. Tragic.

You see that headless photo? That was my shot. Haha. Now go ahead and say it - out loud. FAIL

Comments

  1. i love the difference the 50mm lens can make on any kind of photo. I just love the shots. and of course your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow..i haven't visited your blog for so long! so refreshing to see outdoor shots of you sis! :)nice outfit by the way..so preppy-chic!and kudos to the guard who took your pics!kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR STYLE AND BLOG! SO INSPIRING!
    XOXO,
    fASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL
    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow
    Your blog is amazing and
    I just had to leave you a message so you know!
    You might just have gained yourself a new follower :)

    I hope you can follow me back and check my blog
    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Kendra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love black and yellow together! i think the photos still look nice though, good luvk next time :)


    join my giveaways!
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the bright yellow cardigan, really sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yellow! the color after my own heart. you're a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts