En Pointe


Denim biker jacket - thrifted | White tee - Bench | Floral skorts - thrifted | Black oxfords - thrifted
Socks - Bench | Tinkerbell necklace - DIY | Smiley ring - Eastwood Bazaar

Wasn't in the mood to look all badass and "fierce" that day but I wanted so bad to wear my newly thrifted biker jacket with weird shoulders so I wore it with something girly instead.

Did it work? Hope so. Because I wanna wear this jacket of mine with almost everything in my closet! That's how in love I am with it. Wearing it makes me feel like a supervillain from a sci-fi movie ready for total world domination. Just lovely.

Comments

  1. Amazing jacket!! Love the shoulders. Yes, it definitely works! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty skirt! Love the jewllery :)

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jacket is lovely! and I can see it working with any outfit!=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get your jacket! ahah! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is amazing and I love that 99% of your outfit is thrifted. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket,
    got one like that as well,
    it's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jacket is soo perfect, nice skirt too.
    Following
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket! Acid wash meets motorcycle meets avant garde! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your style!

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts