Black hearts

Dress - Forever 21| Jacket - thrifted | Tights - Beats For Fashion | Shoes - thrifted | Bag - My Aunt's
Skulls bracelet & vampire fangs connector ring - Quiapo 

Who doesn't love black? I'm so happy that I finally got to wear my tights with black hearts all over it! My friend Faye, who owns the online shop, Beats For Fashion, gave them to me as a gift last December after her recent trip to Korea. I have another one in polka dots! I've been wanting to wear them for a long time but I couldn't because my camera was in repair that time. Well, here it is now! Thanks Faye! xx

Anyway, It's just funny how I've always loved all-black-fashion but I've never really tried it myself. So this is actually my first time to go  all out black! Black leather + black velvet + black canvass + black tights = ♥

It was sort of a risky look for me to wear because some people think that wearing all black means a person could be one or all of these things:
  • Mourning for a dead loved one
  • A goth
  • A witch
  • A member of a satanic cult
  • A lovechild of Darth Vader and Wednesday Addams
I'm not any of those things.Though I really don't mind having Darth Vader and Wednesday Addams as my parents (lol) but I'm not a goth, or a witch, and I definitely didn't sign up for any satanic cult or something. I just really love black! 

Comments

  1. I love wearing all black sometimes too, can look really elegant :)

    Love your little velvet dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love black too and yes I can wear an entire black outfit, keribels lang if others would think I am mourning haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your heart tights are so cute!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable look and those stockings are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love this look <3

    http://www.vanillasisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tights are super cute!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ur gothic style dear... black has always been a comfort zone for me too...

    aninditakhrisnamurti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love these tights :)! xx

    www.manhakins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! loving the textures especially :) Check us out! If you like our blog let's follow each other!!

    xx

    http://ambitiousjuveniles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this black on black look. Velvet dress is really pretty and is going to be very popular in the winter season of 2012. So on trend :)

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. addddorable look girl! especially like those tights to top it all off

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! very simple, but chic.
    and I sure don't mind if you start following me. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear. I think I'm in love with your jacket!

    www.TheAili.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love your style! I also looove black. It never get bored! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great in this all black ensemble!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts